Saturday, September 18, 2010

see jane type...

here we go....first blog entry ever.  mostly, i'm going to tackle the hopefully lighter side of living, running, training for whatever event i stumble across, and the music that i LOVE.  and yes, this is my soapbox.  maybe i can one day make lots of money like snooki as a result. ha!

people often ask me what i'm currently listening to, and if you've taken the time to read my profile, you'd know i like to keep abreast of the latest and greatest up and coming artists.  though, i will admit to being out of the loop for a couple months, which feels like an eternity.

so, right now, i'm debating on reading a book i checked out from the library (due in one week, i read all of 5 pages last week. ug.) or brainstorming on the business venture for which my bff asked me to be her partner.

i fear that my brainstorm will quickly turn into a daydream of what i'm going to do with all the billions of dollars once we make it big.  my partner brought me on board because i'm the grounded one. awesome.  we'll see where it goes.  as of right now, i've got to stay grounded, so maybe a little reading might do me some good. or put me to sleep. whatever.

peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment