Tuesday, October 5, 2010

businessmen drink my blood....

so i kept my job.  and most of its lovely perks.  like my paycheck that isn't going to change.  ability to make commission (not sure if the potential will be as high).  the car. the flexibility to schedule my own stuff.  and a few added other things that i was hoping never to go back to again....they've pretty much plucked me out of where i've worked the past 5 years to get to, let me work there a year, and plopped me back into the wonderful world of where i was absolutely miserable.

so, right now, i'm going to play the man's game to get back to where i was headed.  it's just unfortunate for me that playing this game is so darned time consuming that i don't even have time to polish my pretty little resume.

and, i know i'm fortunate to have kept my job...especially in these times.  HOWEVER, at the risk of having the life sucked out of me by a new boss and unrealistic expectations, i was kind of hoping for the severance check.  it's ok.  at least now i don't have to explain why i was let go from my previous position.

and it lights the fire a bit more quickly to get me moving onto bigger and better things.

let's face it. the truth of the matter is unless i go back to school to get some more qualifications, i probably won't be as satisfied as i could be.  but man if i don't want to go back to school to accumulate some more debt to the school loans on which i am still paying.

we'll see what the future holds....for now, it's off to dreamland where i'll start a new dream :)  nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment